About Japan Association for Construction Human Resources
The Japan Association for Construction Human Resources (JAC) was established in April 2019 to hire and train non-Japanese nationals as technicians to support construction sites in the Japanese construction industry, which is facing a chronic shortage of human resources.
JAC is mainly involved in providing support to specified skilled workers, conducting skills evaluation exams, providing employment placement and environmental support, and providing support to companies that hire workers.
Japan Association for Construction Human Resources
|Name||Japan Association for Construction Human Resources (JAC)|
|Date of Establishment||April 1, 2019|
|Purpose||The purpose of JAC is to secure human resources in the construction industry to contribute to the sound development of the construction industry in Japan, in cooperation with construction trade associations whose members are general construction companies and construction trade associations whose members are specialized construction companies, by providing services relating to the proper and smooth hiring of non-Japanese specified skilled workers ("Construction Industry Specified Skilled Workers") and other non-Japanese human resources in the construction industry, and services relating to the evaluation of the skills of construction technicians and other securing of construction technicians.|
|Services||1. Formulation of a code of conduct for the proper and smooth hiring of non-Japanese human resources in the construction industry and the proper operation of such code.
2. Services relating to the development of an environment in which non-Japanese human resources can effectively demonstrate their abilities in the construction industry.
3. Services relating to the hiring of Construction Industry Specified Skilled Workers.
4. Employment placement services for Construction Industry Specified Skilled Workers.
5. Construction technician skill evaluations and other services relating to the securing of construction technicians.
6. Studies and research on securing construction technicians.
7. Other services necessary to achieve JAC's purpose.
|Articles of Incorporation||Articles of Incorporation (Japanese)|
|Construction Industry Code of Conduct||Code of Conduct(Japanese)|
As of Jun. 8, 2023
- Kenji Minowa(President, JAPAN FORMWORK CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION)
- Managing Director
- Hiroyuki Yamamoto(Managing Director, JAPAN ASSOCIATION FOR CONSTRUCTION HUMAN RESOURCES)
- Toshihiro Fukuda(Senior Managing Director, EAST JAPAN CONSTRUCTION SURETY CO., LTD.)
- Takahiko Sato(President, Japan Concrete Pumping Association)
- Shogo Iwata (President, Japan Reinforcement Contractor' Association)
- Tokuji Yamamoto(Secretary-General, Japan Federation of Construction Contractors)
- Masao Shiidu (Vice Chairman, JAPAN INTERIOR DECORATION ASSOCIATION)
- Atsuo Yamasaki (Managing Director, National General Contractors Association of Japan)
- Hiroyuki Masuda (Vice President / Managing Director, JAPAN ROAD CONSTRUCTORS ASSOCIATION)
- Takero Fujiwara(Managing Director, Japan Electrical Construction Association)
- Takeshi Shimizu (President, Japan tobi construction Industry organization)
- Toshiyuki Yamanashi (Chairman, JAPAN EARTH MOVING CONSTRUCTORS ASSOCIATION)
- Tetsuya Funabashi (President, Information & Telecommunications Engineering Association of Japan)
JAC works to connect people to
companies and people to people
Our logo depicts the strong relationship of trust between people, companies, and JAC, and incorporates the idea that this relationship should always be fair and equal.
The JAC logo depicts the letters "J" and "C" supporting the "A" in the center, and expresses the notion that JAC, as an association, builds bridges between companies and construction skilled workers. The circles located like heads above each letter are spaced apart evenly to indicate that they are equal.
The logo uses three colors.
The colors represent diversity and the idea that each party has a role to play in our activities.
- J Green
- Safe, secure, and solid
- A Blue
- Trustworthy, calm, fair, honest
- C Orange
- Vitality, passion, friendliness, encounters
- 9F Toranomon 37 Mori Bldg., 3-5-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8444
- 1 minute walk from Exit A1 or A2 of Toranomon Hills Station, the newest station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
- 8F Landic Toranomon Bldg., 3-7-10 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0001
- 4 minute walk from Toranomon Hills Station, 2 minute walk from Kamiyacho Station on the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
9 minute walk from Toranomon Station on the Tokyo Metro Ginza Line